Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Feel The Earth Shift

I haven't posted lately about how stressed out and depressed I've been. I really wanted this to be the "new blog" where I did not whine. But this is not a whine post. This is a "things are looking up" post. My husband finally took pity on me and agreed to make some changes to help alleviate some of my daily stress. All it took was him getting up a little earlier and taking on a little more in the mornings. For the first time in two months I made it to work on time. Despite the train blocking traffic, despite the ice I had to scrape off of every window of my car, despite myself...I made it on time. I did not cry in the car all the way to work out of frustration. I have a flicker of hope that maybe things can turn around and be better.
It's 9:30am and I have not yelled at anyone today, cried, gotten mad, or stressed out. I think I'm dreaming. If so, don't wake me up.

No comments: