skip to main | skip to sidebar

Trouble Chicken

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Taco Town

I know this is over a year old but I saw it again the other night on a SNL repeat (gotta have my Dane Cook).

AND IT GETS EVEN AWESOMER!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEF-3PiQdq0
Posted by Wendy at 6:45 AM

1 comment:

robin said...

oh, my gosh. that is soo funny.
thanks for sharing.

7:43 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

In the breadpan, kickin' out dough

In the breadpan, kickin' out dough

About Me

Wendy
View my complete profile

Friends and Blogs

  • You Knew Her as Ann
  • Amelia: The One and Only Woman
  • Finslippy
  • Mommy, PhD
  • Robin Thought
  • The Shifted Librarian
  • Calico Cataloger's Journal
  • Truth in Cosmetic Surgery
  • A Little Pregnant
  • Pesky Apostrophe
  • Suburban Bliss
  • BrooklynGirl
  • Cootiehog
  • Academom
  • Dooce
  • ouish

LibraryThing

Links I Love

  • Tech Support Comedy
  • The Internet Archive
  • IMDB
  • FitDay
  • Kat Bjelland

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (17)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • Old
      • Taco Town
      • I Feel The Earth Shift
      • Don't Tell Me We're Not Related
      • Me and my Buster Browns
      • 7 Years
      • Operation Trans Fat Removal
      • A New Beginning