Thursday, March 15, 2007

Idol Blogging

WHAT???????????

Brandon gone?

America has got to be kidding me. How can this happen?
I was so wanting Sanjaya or Cheeseball Phil to be gone. Don't get me wrong, I do understand the underdog appeal of Sanjaya, but America can't vote for him just because they feel sorry for him like a sick puppy brought home from the shelter? He's got a good ear and a decent voice, but if he can't belt it out enough to be heard over that large band then he doesn't deserve to still be in the competition.
And, Phil...nothing personal, dude, but you are a cheesy performer.
Haley fans are obviously people who would pay top dollar to see a Celine Dion concert so that leaves me out of her fan base. Chris Sligh is my fave of the guys and there are 4 girls I like this year.
There's so much talent going on...it's been a fun season so far.
I'm just depressed we are down to two nights a week instead of three.
Sigh....

No comments: